Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canon Character Auditions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinku ~Sage Of Lions~

Shinku ~Sage Of Lions~

Canon Character Auditions Empty
PostSubject: Canon Character Auditions   Canon Character Auditions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Alright. You must audition for a canon character. You must write atleast a two paragraph RP for the character you are audition. If you get accepted, then you must stay in character at all time.
Back to top Go down
https://artofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Auditions   Canon Character Auditions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:20 pm

*I emerge fromt he ground, dirt pouring off of my shoulder, slowly my arm rises up and i place it on the ground pulling my entire body out, as i do so my samehada rips out and i reach back with my free hand lifting it up on my shoulder as i fly out of the ground* So who's gonna die!! *As i flash through seals i draw my head back, my throat begins to sweel up.*Suiton: Bakusui Shōha!! *suddenly i sling my samehada into the air, launching my head down and water blast out. The ground begins to explode as i rise up on a massive wave, multiple flying out from it, i raise my hand catching the blade as multiple leaf shinobi are caught int he wave, as the watve dies out i look down at all of the lead ninja trying to come up. As one reaches up and begins to emerge i swing my blade down crushing into his head, i rip back shredding the scalp of his head to shreds and blood floods into the water* You see my blade does not cut, it shreds!! *Suddenly i swing the blade back catching it into my arm pit, pressing my hands together* Suiton: Goshokuzame *i slam my hand down and water slapshes up, a spioral of chakra makes a tornado under the surface and suddenly five sharks emerge from it flying down and begin to rip apart and bite off the limbs of the foes, tossing them around liek rag dolls as blood fills the water.*
Back to top Go down
Shinku ~Sage Of Lions~

Shinku ~Sage Of Lions~

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Auditions   Canon Character Auditions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Pretty Good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://artofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Auditions   Canon Character Auditions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Character Auditions
Page 1 of 1